Watertite® Waterproofing Paint has a unique solvent based formula that combines a state-of-the-art waterproofing resin with Portland cement to create a coating that stops up to 34psi of water pressure.
It also contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation for a minimum of five years after application, making it great for surfaces where fungal degradation can be problematic.
Unlike other waterproofers, Watertite® waterproofing paint can be applied to dry, damp or wet surfaces, so water problems can be cured immediately. It can be recoated in just four hours and dries to a smooth, bright white, non-yellowing finish that resists dirt and dust pick-up.
Watertite® waterproofing paint can be tinted to most off-white or pastel colours and has an ultra low odour formula. It adheres to any interior or exterior masonry surface, above and below grade and is formulated to prevent recurring efflorescence on concrete and brickwork.
Key Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed to stop up to 34psi of water pressure
- Prevents fungal degradation on the paint film for 5 years – guaranteed!
- Smooth, non-gritty finish applies easily to wet or dry walls
- Ideal for basements and other interior / exterior surfaces
- Ultra low odour solvent-based formula
Watertite® Safety Data Sheet
Watertite® Technical Data Sheet